1. Master Content Consultants
Arkansas AIMS offers AP and PreAP MATH, SCIENCE, or ENGLISH consulting services with supporting AR AIMS materials, WiKi site access, online training for teachers and students, and NMSI resources. Districts may purchase services in 1, 2, or all 3 content areas at the cost of $2500 per content area, per year.
This service includes
- Expert teacher assistance with Content Directors and AAIMS Consultants including
- specific on-site consultations, mentoring, modeling throughout the year and as needed
- as needed communication via phone, text, email
- webinars, AAIMS resources, Content WiKis
- online exam preparation for students
- Also available:
- Specific additional professional development (see charges below)
- Additional days of specific/unique-for-the-school professional development for staff may be purchased at the rate of $625.00 per day, per content area plus expenses.
2. Professional Development Events
A) 2016 Summer Laying the Foundation Professional Development. AAIMS Schools registration is $500 per teacher; non-AAIMS schools registration is $600 per teacher. CLICK HERE for 2016 dates and links for registration. For additional information, contact Lynn Harrison-Bullard firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
B) 2-Day AP SUBJECT WORKSHOP in English, math, and science $375 per AAIMS teacher; $475 for non-AAIMS teachers
- AP SCIENCE OCTOBER 17-18, 2016
- AP MATH OCTOBER 4-5, 2016
- AP ENGLISH NOVEMBER 3-4, 2016
C) 2-Day PRE-AP WORKSHOPS are $350 per AAIMS teacher; $450 for non-AAIMS teachers
- PreAP ENGLISH JUNE 28-29, 2016
- PreAP SCIENCE TBA Summer 2017
- PreAP MATH JUNE 28-29, 2016
D) 2016 AP MOCK EXAM READING WORKSHOPS; 2017 TBA
- English Jan. 30-31, 2017
- Science April 7, 2017
- Math April 6. 2017
3. AP EXAM PREP
A) ONLINE AP PREP SESSIONS are offered throughout the year. Live interactive sessions are available through Zoom; archived sessions are available through GoogleDrive. See your Content Director for Links.
- Dates, subject matter, and times are posted on the website. CLICK HERE for the 2016 Zoom Schedule.
- 2017 Schedule Coming Soon! For additional information contact Lynn Harrison-Bullard firstname.lastname@example.org
B) ASSISTANCE WITH ADDITIONAL AP PREP SESSIONS is offered to AAIMS schools.
- Please discuss this with your subject area Content Director
For optimum results, attendance is Recommended for ALL TRAINING WORKSHOPS including AP, PreAP, and MOCK READING CONFERENCES, and LTF Training for a minimum of 3 years:
CONTACTS: For further information contact the AR AIMS office at 501-683-7684 ; 683-7689Ginger Abernathy, Administrative Assistant email@example.com S. Lynn Harrison-Bullard, Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Ken James, President email@example.com