- Stress is the body’s automatic response to any physical or mental demand placed on it.
- Moderate levels of stress may actually improve performance and efficiency.
- Some negative effects of stress include: weight gain, high blood pressure and mood swings.
- Use the 4 A’s to deal with stress: Avoid, Alter, Adapt, and Accept.
- Avoid procrastination in order to cut down on the amount of stress that you feel.
- Set realistic goals. Do not set yourself up for failure.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Benefits of stress management: more energy, positive attitude, and ability to concentrate.