Values and Goals
- A goal is the end result that you want.
- Setting a goal is a result of self discovery.
- If your goal seems unachievable, break it into smaller steps.
- Make sure that your goal reflects ONLY yourself. Remember, you cannot control others.
- Decide whether the result will be worth the time and energy that you have spent.
- Set goals that are aligned with what you believe.
- Your goals may change as your values mature.
- Values are things that you were taught and learned throughout your life.
- If you set goals that are not consistent with your values, then you may feel unmotivated, drained, and unhappy.