Dr. Dearman is an Associate Professor of Accounting.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Accounting, The University of Memphis, August 1998
- Major: Accounting
- Minor: Psychology
- Dissertation Title:Â Cognitive Adaptation To Changes in Accounting Information Systems.
- Master of Business Administration, Arkansas State University, August 1978
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, August 1976
- ACCT 2330 Principles of Accounting II
- ACCT 3330 Intermediate Cost/Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 4351 Auditing Theory and Practice 1