College Goal Sunday
You will be able to receive on-line assistance with your financial aid questions on
2 and 4 pm
Below you will find step by step instructions on how to log on and participate in this informative and interactive session.
Internet Explorer is the best browser for compatibility with the online event.
It is recommended that you go through the following steps in advance of the presentation and on-line chat session.
In order to get to the presentation go to: http://ualrlive.wimba.com/launcher.cgi?room=_ualr_s__33674_1_239130
- Computer Speakers or headphones are required to hear the presentation.
- If this is the first time that you have used Wimba, click on Run Wizard to ensure that you have a successful experience. The wizard will guide you through the setup
- After running the setup you are ready to launch the presentation. Click on PARTICIPANT LOGIN
- NO LOGIN OR PASSWORD IS REQUIRED. Just enter your name into the box provided. Then click Enter
- Your computer may ask if you want to run chatapplet - click OK