Advancement at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is committed to supporting the mission of the institution by building and strengthening relationships within the community and garnering support from local, state, and the federal government ensuring UALR meets the critical needs of our campus and larger society.
As a metropolitan university, UALR embraces the idea that academic research and instruction should be utilized to improve the conditions of our community, city, and state.
Alumni connections, community service initiatives, and programs essential to improving the quality of life of our neighbors are executed through the following departments and programs:
- Alumni Association
- Little Rock Promise Neighborhood
- Office of Community Engagement
- Children International
- University District Partnership
- University District Educational Network
- Cooperative Education Internship & Placement