Use the Undergraduate Catalog to find out about UALR degrees and major requirements. The catalog outlines all school academic policies, degree options available, degree requirements, course descriptions, the academic calendar, holiday closures, and other information regarding UALR undergraduate programs.
A Bachelor’s Degree is an academic degree awarded for an undergraduate major generally lasting for 4-years of full-time study.
An Associate’s Degree is an academic degree awarded for an undergraduate major generally lasting for 2-years of full-time study.
- First Year Colloquium (Applicable to first-time, full-time freshmen beginning fall 2011)
- Core Classes (35 hrs)
- Major (30 hrs*/excludes required support classes)
- Minor (18 hrs, if required)
- 2nd Language (0-9 hrs, if required)
- Electives (Classes to reach total required hours)
Total hours required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree: 120+*
*This is a minimum. Your major/minor may require more.
NOTE: Must have 45 upper level hours to graduate.