Thanks to everyone who came out to the UALR Rock for the Cure Rally! We had a great time!
in the DSC from 10-2pm
The Race Rally is a mid-day event that will be held in DSC A and B to create awareness and provide students with an opportunity to get ready for the Race!
Student Activities for the Race Rally:
- Learn more about breast cancer and screening opportunities provided by UALR Health Services
- Take your pink pic w/the UALR Mascot!
- Pick-Up your UALR Team T-Shirt
- Donate to the Cause!
- Make your own Race Button
- Decorate your Tribute Card for Race Day
- Sing Along for the Cause
- UALR Concert Choir (noon-12:30)
- The “No Name Band” (12:30-1) (Led by Amber Smith, a first year experience instructor!)
- Get Motivated with speaker (Author, Playwright, and Comedic Performer)Â Tania Katan & a complimentary lunch brought in by UALR Campus Life!
If you would like to volunteer hours, please contact Delice at email@example.com or call 569-8302.
A special thanks to our Program Sponsor Sissy’s Log Cabin!