In-state Community College Transfer Guides

These guides show suggested curriculum designed for students who plan to earn associate of arts, associate of science, or associate of art in teaching and transfer to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock to complete a bachelor’s degree. These advising guides were developed by UALR based on recommendation/preferences from UALR faculty in the specified area of study. Students are strongly advised to consult with a two-year college advisor concerning their associate’s degree program. As graduation at the community college approaches, student should consult with a n academic advisor from the UALR college to which they wish to transfer. (Call UALR’s Officer of Transfer Student Services for further transfer guidance.)

If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Transfer Student Services.

Phone: 501.682.1273

Location: Education Building, Room 204
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204