We provide data and analysis, support, and guidance to a broad cross-section of Arkansas communities, counties, and regions as they tackle the most challenging issue in economic development today; how to ensure a labor-force has the skills and knowledge business and industry require to be competitive and successful. Services provided are customized to meet the needs of our customers and can include:
- Development of occupational sector strategies
- Analysis of occupational staffing patterns by industry
- Labor-shed development and analysis
- Development of “career pathways”
- Facilitation and training on the use of data in decision-making
We have experience working with a variety of organizations that include:
- Chambers of Commerce
- Planning and Development Districts (PDD/EDDs)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Boards
- Two and Four Year Post-Secondary Institutions
- Non-Profit Organizations
- State Economic Development Organizations
- Arkansas Economic Developers
AEDI is here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your community. We’d love to hear from you.
Michael Gerfen (501) 569-8978Business Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.