Dr. Bennie Prince is the 2013-2015 President of the Arkansas Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance Association. The goals of this professional association are to:
- Promote an intelligent interest in the allied fields of HPERD
- Promote and support quality HPERD programs throughout the state.
- Disseminate significant information to teachers, leaders, and the general public.
- Encourage research and experimentation in all areas promoted by the association.
- Cooperate with other professional organizations and associations interested in the development and well-being of children, youth, and adults.
There are about 400 professionals and student members of this organization. Bennie is the Health Human Performance and Sport Management teaching coordinator at UALR.