UALR students set to graduate in December will want to visit the 2013 Fall GradFest, a one-stop event for all things related to commencement.
GradFest is scheduled for 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., Oct. 9 and 10, on the lower concourse of the Donaghey Student Center, between Health Services and the UALR bookstore.
During GradFest, students may handle several items related to upcoming Fall Commencement in one convenient location, including:
• Ordering official UALR personalized graduation announcements
• Purchasing a cap and gown
• Ordering an official UALR class ring
• Meeting with representatives from the UALR Alumni Association to receive membership benefits, personalized brick and college license plate
• Inquiring about UALR graduate school programs and admission requirements
• Visiting with UALR Office of Records and Registration representatives concerning graduation application and general commencement information
• Talking with representatives from the UALR Office of Financial Aid to do an exit interview, which is mandatory for students with loans, loan indebtedness, debt management and lender information
• Completing the graduation survey in BOSS (found in the student services menu/tab, “Answer A Survey”) for a chance to win a UALR graduation packet valued at $300. The packet consists of a cap and gown, personalized brick, alumni T-shirt, alumni license plate frame, and an official UALR diploma frame
For more information contact Dr. Mike Kirk, director of UALR Counseling Services at email@example.com or 501.569.8651.