- The UALR Legislative Advocacy group is a dedicated group of UALR Alumni and Friends of the Institute who have agreed to assist with governmental relations and advocacy.
- Advocates are asked to spend a few hours a week depending on the issues at hand to make calls, send emails, etc. on behalf of UALR to state and local lawmakers.
- Be knowledgeable about the needs of the Institute and the role of the Alumni Association
- Maintain Membership in the Alumni Association.
Summary of the process:
- When alerts are issued to the UALR Advocacy group, members are asked to respond by contacting the Governor, legislators, or members of the Arkansas congressional delgation on behalf of UALR.
Please contact Derek Boyce at the Alumni Association at 501-683-7208 to learn more about how you can get involved.