- To assist in recruiting upcoming graduates to join the UALR Alumni Association during Gradfest, located in the Donaghey Student Center, in front of the bookstore. Gradfest is held twice a year, fall and spring for two consecutive days.
- Gradfest volunteers are asked to serve a shift during the two day event. Shifts range from 1-3 hours.
- To inform upcoming graduates about the benefits of becoming a member of the UALR. Alumni Association. Recent graduates may join for only $20 (annually) for up to 3 years.
- Be knowledgeable about the needs of the Institute and the role of the Alumni Association.
- Maintain support of the Alumni Association and the Fund for UALR.
Please contact Derek Boyce at the Alumni Association at 501-683-7208 to learn more about Gradfest.