- To contact alumni donors who have made their gift to one or more UALR Alumni Scholarship Funds this year to say thank you for their continued support.
- Appreciation callers are asked to give a one-week ‚Äúthank you‚ÄĚ session; one session per month. Each session generally entails¬†four one-hour calling periods within a weeks time.
- To contact 12 to 15 Alumni Fund donors during the weekly appreciation session to thank them personally for their gift.
- Be knowledgeable about the needs of the Institute and the role of the Alumni Association
- Maintain Membership in the Alumni Association.
Summary of the process:
- Appreciation callers may be asked to thank donors from a variety of class years and divisions.
- Appreciation Callers are encouraged to discuss volunteering with the Alumni Association with the alumni donors whom they are thanking, if this seems appropriate.
Please contact Derek Boyce at the Alumni Association at 501-569-8387 to schedule an appreciation call.