- To improve accuracy of alumni contact information (mail address, phone, email) by utilizing public records (company directories, online search engines, operator assisted searches).
- Researchers are asked to make aÂ three hour commitment. There are no specified sprints or sessions, these contacts will be determined based on need and the availability of the researcher.
- Once the parameters are established, determine the timeframe with staff. For example, the researcher may prefer to track down â€ślostâ€ť alumni (no valid contact information), or try to get more complete information on alumni with only one valid contact mode (for example, an alumni with a phone number, but no home or business mailing address, no fax number and no email address).
- The researcher will be asked provide feedback on what methods were used to obtain new information on alumni and how effective these methods were by the agreed-to deadline.
- Be knowledgeable about the needs of the Institute, current events of interest at the Institute, and the role of the Alumni Association.
- Maintain Membership in the Alumni Association.
Details of Position:Â
- The Alumni staff will work with the Researcher to develop an appropriate list of names of alumni based on the resources available to the researcher.