APSI Participant Housing at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UA Little Rock)
UA Little Rock Apartment Housing is available only to APSI participants.
North/South Hall apartments are Single Occupancy (locked private bedroom with a double bed). There are two & four bedrooms per suite with a shared bathroom. Four bedroom apartment has two bathrooms.
Linens are not provided but may be rented by participants for $15 and paid for in advance by May 1, 2018, by sending a check to UA Little Rock/APSI, 2801 South University Ave., SUA 101, Little Rock, AR 72204. Schools or Districts will not be invoiced for linens.
Linens include sheets, pillow, blanket, towels & wash cloths.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
- Residence Hall: 501.570.5101 or 501.570.5102 – staffed 24 hours a day (Contact for maintenance issues or any problems with the room.)
- Center for Gifted Education: 501.569.3410 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Public Safety: 501.569.3400 (24 hour emergency contact number)
UA Little Rock APSI policy for on campus housing:
- North/South Hall apartments are available for APSI participants only.
- Rooms should be locked at all times. Never leave a key unattended or let anyone borrow a key.
- Participant is responsible for the $95 lost key charge if the key is not returned when checking out of the facility.
- No smoking in any room, campus building, or anywhere on campus.
- No drugs or weapons are allowed on campus.
- Unless accompanied by an adult, children are not allowed in apartment housing.
- At the end of the Institute, trash is to be emptied in the designated bins located in the trash rooms by the elevator.
- Snack, drink, and ice machines are available on the first floor of the housing facility.
- Candles, incense, or open flames are not permitted in the housing facility.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- All buildings are equipped with elevators.