Institute Housing at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Dorm housing is available on the UALR campus.
All housing is Single Occupancy (private bedroom with a double bed). There are two-bedrooms per suite with a shared bathroom.
Linens are not provided but may be rented at time of registration by participants for $15. Linens include sheets, pillow, blanket, towels & wash clothes, and bath mat.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
- Residence Hall: 501.570.5101 or 501.570.5102 – staffed 24 hours a day (Contact for maintenance issues or any problems with the room.)
- Center for Gifted Education: 501.569.3410 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Public Safety: 501.569.6408 (24 hour emergency contact number)
Rules for on campus housing:
- Participant is responsible for the $70 lost key charge if the key is not returned when checking out of the dorm.
- No smoking in any room, campus building, or anywhere on campus. UALR is a smoke-free campus.
- No drugs or weapons are allowed.
- No children are allowed.
- Before departure, empty trash into the designated trash bins located in the trashrooms by the elevators.
- Rooms should be locked at all times. Never leave a key unattended or let anyone borrow a key.
- Snack, drink, and ice machines are available on the first floor.
- Candles, incense, or open flames are not permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- All buildings are equipped with elevators.