APSI Participant Housing at ASMSA
ASMSA Campus Housing is available only to APSI participants.
The Housing Facility is located up the hill behind the old dorm building. Limited parking is available.
Daytime Contact: 501.622.5100
Campus Security 24-hour Emergency Contact: 501.622.5100
- ASMSA Housing is available only to APSI Participants.
- There is limited single room availability. Cost for a single room is $50.00 paid by participant in advance to secure a single room. Payment due May 1, 2016. No schools or districts will be invoiced for single room fee.
- The entire ASMSA campus is non-smoking.
- Elevators are available in both academic and housing facilities.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on ASMSA property.
- Open flames (e.g., candles, incense), appliances that may be considered fire hazards (e.g., microwave oven, popcorn poppers, hotplates, hot pots, toasters or toaster ovens, coffee makers, or halogen lamps) may NOT be used in the ASMSA housing facility.
- No pets are allowed.
- A vending area is available in the housing facility.
- Two twin-size beds are in most rooms.
- Two twin dorm rooms share one bathroom.
- Men and women do not share a bathroom.
- Room keys are distributed at check-in. There will be a $95.00 charge to participant if room key is not turned in at check-out.
- Children unaccompanied by an adult are not allowed in the housing facility.
- Room assignments are made two weeks in advance. Any special requests should be made when registering for the Institute.
- If possible, teachers from the same school or district will be placed together to share a room.
- At the conclusion of the conference, those staying in dorms should empty all trash cans, clean up, and turn out all lights.