Housing at ASMSA
The dormitory building is located up the hill behind the old dorm building, which is closed. Limited parking is available at the dorm.
Daytime Contact: 501.622.5100
Campus Security 24-hour Emergency Contact: 501.622.5100
- Limited single room availability. Cost for a single room is $50.00 paid by participant in advance. No schools or districts will be invoiced.
- The entire ASMSA campus is non-smoking.
- Elevators are available in both buildings.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on ASMSA property.
- Neither open flames (e.g., candles, incense), nor appliances that may be considered fire hazards (e.g., microwave oven, popcorn poppers, hotplates, hot pots, toasters or toaster ovens, coffee makers, or halogen lamps) may be used in ASMSA lodging facilities.
- No pets are allowed.
- A vending area is available.
- Each room has an active phone jack.
- Long distance calls may be made with a phone card.
- Two twin-size beds are in most rooms.
- Two twin dorm rooms share one bathroom.
- Men and women do not share a bathroom.
- Room keys are distributed at check-in.
- Children are not allowed.
- Room assignments are made two weeks in advance. Any special requests should be made when completing the residence housing application.
- If possible, teachers from the same school or district will be placed together to share a room.
- At the conclusion of the conference, those staying in dorms should empty all trash cans, clean up and turn out all lights.