How to Order Books from UALR’s Bookstore
Ordering your text books just got easier!
Note: ISBN numbers now available on the Bookstore’s website.
Review course information. If correct click on “View Textbook List”
Your Customized Textbook List
The Add to Cart box on each book will default to being checked for purchase (can change to just required textbooks)
(textbook order should default to used textbooks if available)
Click “Add to Cart”
Verify the Shopping Cart
Choose the option on “Textbooks Change” that you want your order to show.
Review “Order Subtotals”
Login or Register
If you have used the bookstore before, you can use the email and password you registered with prior to this order.
If you have never used the bookstore before you will need to register.
Choose Shipping Method
There are four options for receiving your order - select the one that’s right for you!
- In-store pick-up (no delivery charges apply)
- Standard UPS ground shipping (7 to 10 days) - $6.95 for the first item and $1.95 for each additional item
- Second business day - Standard UPS ground rate plus an additional fee of $5.00
- Next business day air - Standard UPS ground rate plus an additional fee of $10.00
- Some larger items include a $25 base shipping charge and may take 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to Continental U.S. orders only. For international and all other orders, please contact your on-campus bookstore.
Choose Method of Payment
NOTE: to use the ID/Financial Aid option, you will want to verify with the Financial Aid department or the Bookstore on the amount you can use of your aid towards textbooks.
You will need to review order and click on “Place Order” to complete the process.
The bookstore will provide a tracking number also and you will get an invoice with your order.
Book Store Contact:
Brenda Thomas - UALR Bookstore Store Manager