How to Declare BALA as Your Major
How to Declare BAIS as Your Major
To officially declare the BAIS Online program as your major, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your UALR BOSS account. To do this, you will need your UALR ID number and your UALR pin number. If you are a new student to UALR, you will receive this information in the mail on your Admissions Letter from the Admissions Office.
2. Once logged into the UALR BOSS system, go to the Student Services Menu.
3. At the Student Services Menu, choose the Student Request Menu.
4. At the Student Request Menu, choose the Change Your Major and/or Minor option.
5. You should see a Primary Curriculum area that will list your current major/minor status. To the right will be a New Program display. Under the drop down menu, choose Liberal Arts - Online Only.
NOTE: The Interdisciplinary Studies Online Only program will not require that you choose a minor.
6. Hit Submit and Confirm the request.
After you have completed this procedure, the request will be sent to the program advisor for approval. Under the Student Request Menu, you can choose the View your Online Requests to track the progress of your Change of Major.
Once you have completed steps 1-6, please send your advisor an email that lists your BAIS concentrations. Send your email to email@example.com.