The Evisions Software Suite; Argos, IntelleCheck, FormFusion, and DataMasque, has been upgraded to new hardware. The URL is now evisions.ualr.edu, please change your bookmarks or shortcuts. If you use any address other than this or in addition to this you may not go to the correct page.
The Evisions suite requires Internet Explorer. Evisions is however planning to upgrade their products for use with other browsers in the near future.
After you navigate to the Evisions welcome screen you may be prompted to install an ActiveX Control. This safe installation is needed for the software to function. The instructions for the installation are provided on the Evisions welcome page. Following the installation you will need to add evisions.ualr.edu to your trusted sites. The instructions are listed below:
- Under the tools, internet options, click the tab ’security’.
- Click trusted sites.
- Click the button that has ’sites’ on it.
- Click the ‘add’ button.
- Close this window with the ‘close’ button and ‘ok’ until they are all closed.
- You may need to restart Internet Explorer.
- Now you can Login using your Net ID and Net ID password.
If you have any issues with Argos installation or training, please refer to the Argos Tools website: http://ualr.edu/bannertools/index.php/home/argos/.