UALR Benton Hours of Operation (Fall)
- Student Service Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday; 8:00am-3:00pm Friday
- Computer Lab: 7:30am-8:45pm Monday-Thursday; 8:00am-2:45pm Friday
- Compass Testing: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday; 8:00am-12:00pm Friday
- ALEKS Assessment: 8:00am-6:00pm Monday-Thursday (No assessments on Friday)
Now is the Time to Advise – If you have declared a major, visit with your advisor. For undeclared students and those seeking an AAGS degree, call 501.860.6003 for an advising appointment.
- Aug 18 – First Day of Classes
- Sep 1 – University Closed (Labor Day)
- Oct 3 – Graduation Application Due (5pm)
- Oct 3 – Midterm Grade Entry Open
- Oct 13-14 – No Classes (Fall Break)
- Oct 16 – Last Day to Drop a Class
- Nov 26 – No Classes (Thanksgiving Break)
- Nov 27-28 – University Closed (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 8 – Last Day of Classes
- Dec 20 – Commencement
Academic Calender – For more information about upcoming semester registration dates, please visit UALR Academic Calendar for early, regular, late registration deadlines.
Student Awards – Congratulations to the recipients of the 2014 Award for Academic Achievement at UALR Benton
- Bruce Bauer, Instructor
- Blake Ellison, Award Recipient (E-Commerce)
- Lela Chism, Award Recipient (E-Commerce)
- Jennifer Walker, Award Recipient (E-Commerce) (not pictured)
UALR Benton Staff Member Honored – Amy Coney, Student Records Administrator at UALR Benton, was honored at the 13th Annual Luncheon on the Courthouse Lawn to Benefit the Central Arkansas Development Council Saline County Single Parent Scholarship Fund, held May 15 at the Saline County Courthouse. As a recipient of the award, she was one of the guest speakers.
The Saline County Single Parent Scholarship Fund is a programs of Central Arkansas Development Council, providing financial assistance to hard-working single parents in Saline County who are attending college. Scholarships are used to offset emergencies such as childcare, car repair, gasoline, textbooks and tuition that might otherwise keep a single parent out of college.