Beginning Fall 2012, Students admitted to the BSW program are required to take:
• 44 credits of core courses.
• 50 credits of BSW courses.
• 6 credits of foreign language
• 3 credits of upper level RHET or RHET 2312 (in consultation with the faculty advisor)
• 3 credits of PSYC 3360: Abnormal Psychology
• 14 credits of electives
Social work majors are not required to have a minor but you may elect to declare one. If you would like to declare a minor, you first need to speak with the department in which you intend to minor, declare your minor in BOSS, and tell your social work advisor about your minor. A PDF document with information regarding the requirements for all BSW majors can be downloaded here.