What is this charge for? Who do I talk to?
At the end of each month, Student Accounts will send a billing notice to your UA Little Rock email address. Log into BOSS, click on Student Services and then Student Accounts to review your account activity. The charges and credits that appear on this bill originate from various departments on campus. These departments are responsible for maintaining detailed records concerning the items appearing on your statement. If you have a question about an item on your bill, please contact the originating department. For example: If you have a question concerning a housing charge, contact the Office of Student Housing at 501.661.1743 or if you have a question concerning a parking charge or fine, call Public Safety at 501.569.3409. Click HERE for a phone listing of all UA Little Rock departments.

How much do I owe?
This information can be found in several places. A billing notice is sent out by Student Accounts during periods of registration and at the end of each month. This notice is sent to your UA Little Rock provided email account. BOSS provides information about your balance and charges to your account or you can contact Student Accounts at 501.569.3450 or studentaccounts@ualr.edu.

Where do I make my payments?
Payments to your account can be made several ways:

  1. Log into BOSS and pay with a credit card or electronic check from a savings or checking account. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
  2. Submit payment at the Cashier’s Office in the Student Services Center lobby.
  3. Mail payment to the Cashier’s Office at 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204.
  4. Pay by credit card by calling the Cashier’s Office at 501.569.8757.

When is this due?
Payment deadlines are provided in several places:

  1. Bursar’s Office Due Date page
  2. The billing notice sent out by Student Accounts
  3. View by logging into BOSS
  4. Semester pocket guide

What happens if I pay my bill late?
Your account will be assessed late fees.

Besides tuition, what fees do I have to pay?
A general fee, athletic fee, college technology fees, health services fee, infrastructure technology fee, and various course specific fees. Click HERE to go to the tuition and fee schedule.

Where are you sending my bills?
Bill notices are emailed on the last business day of each month to your UA Little Rock email address. It is the student’s responsibility to read the emails sent to this address. Failure to read them will not result in waived late fees.

Where do I get my student ID card?
Student ID cards are made in the Donaghey Student Center. The first card is free but if lost, the replacement card will cost $15.

I have a refund on my account. How do I get it?
A program to process refund checks is run each night beginning the day after the last day to drop or add classes and a check will be mailed the next day to your mailing address, unless you are on direct deposit. If you have signed up for direct deposit, the amount will be deposited into your bank account.

I have paid my tuition, but have cancelled my registration, withdrawn, or dropped classes. What kind of withdrawal adjustment do I get?
Depending on your withdrawal or drop date you may receive a 100%, 50%, or 0% adjustment. Click HERE to view the withdrawal adjustment schedule.

What are the government’s education tax incentives?
More information about the government’s education incentives, such as the Hope Credit, American Opportunity Credit, and the Lifetime Learning Credit, can be found on the U.S Department of Education’s website or on this website on the 1098T page. You can also view or download Publication 970 for further information.

What is my UA Little Rock email address?
You can find your email address by logging into BOSS and clicking on Personal Information and then View Email Address.