When is an installment payment plan offered?
Deferred payment is only offered in the fall and spring semesters. Summer semester charges are not eligible for deferred payment.
Who is eligible?
Currently enrolled students with a satisfactory payment history to UALR are eligible.
What are my payment plan options?
UALR is now offering two payment plans: a four installment payment plan and a seven installment payment plan.
The four installment payment plan requires 25% down with the initial $50 enrollment fee and three additional installments of 25%. Late fees are $50 per month if the payment is not received by 5 p.m. on the payment due date.
The seven installment payment plan requires 15% down with the initial $50 enrollment fee and five additional installments of 15% and one final installment of 10%. Late fees for non-payment are $25 bi-monthly if the payment is not received by 5 p.m. on the payment due date.
How do I sign up for an installment payment plan?
You may sign up for an installment payment plan in person at the Cashier’s Office or online by the payment due date if you do not have enough financial aid to cover your entire balance due each semester. Promissory notes received at the Cashier’s Office without payment will not be processed, which could result in additional late fees.
When will payments be due under each plan?
Payment Due Dates
|Due Dates||4-Pay % Due||7-Pay % Due|
|Jan. 13 by 5 p.m.||25%||15%|
|Feb. 1 by 5 p.m.||–||15%|
|Feb. 15 by 5 p.m.||25%||15%|
|March 1 by 5 p.m.||–||15%|
|March 15 by 5 p.m.||25%||15%|
|April 3 by 5 p.m.||–||15%|
|April 17 by 5 p.m.||25%||10%|
Online sign up instructions
- Log into BOSS, then click Student Services, then Student Accounts.
- On the right side of the Student Accounts home page, click the link under Payment Plans.
- Your remaining balance due after financial aid has been applied will be broken down into four or seven payments, depending on the payment plan you select.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of the payment plan.
- Once you accept the terms and conditions, you will be required to pay the $50 enrollment fee and first installment of 15% or 25%, depending on the payment plan you choose.
- NOTE: The installment payment plan will not be accepted without payment of the enrollment fee and first installment.
What charges are eligible?
- Current term tuition charges
- Current term registration fees
- Current term housing charges, activity fees, and phone charges
- Current term meal plan charges
- Insurance fees
- International student fees
What charges are ineligible?
- Any past due charges
- Parking fines
- Any fines or damage charges
- Graduation fees and transcript fees
- Any miscellaneous charges (for example, testing fees, inoculation fees, etc.)
Electronic bills (e-bills) will be sent to your UALR email address on the first business day of each month. It is the student’s responsibility to read email sent to this address. Failure to do so will not result in the waiving of late fees.
If your account balance changes due to changes in financial aid, enrollment, housing, or any other deferrable amount, it is your responsibility to notify the Cashier’s Office and adjust your payment amount.