When is deferred payment offered?
Deferred payment is only offered in the fall and spring semesters. Summer semester charges are not eligible for deferred payment.
Who is eligible?
Currently enrolled students with a satisfactory payment history to UALR are eligible.
How do you sign up for an installment payment plan?
You may sign up for an installment payment plan in person at the Cashier’s Office or online by the payment due date if you do not have enough financial aid to cover your entire balance due each semester. Promissory notes received at the Cashier’s Office without payment will not be processed, which could result in additional late fees.
A $50 setup fee and the first payment of 25% are required when you sign up for an installment payment plan.
To sign up online:
- Log into BOSS, then click Student Services, then Student Accounts.
- On the right side of the Student Accounts home page, click the link under Payment Plans.
- Your remaining balance due after financial aid has been applied will be broken down into four equal payments.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of the payment plan.
- Once you accept the terms and conditions, you will be required to pay the $50 set up fee and first installment of 25%.
- NOTE: The installment payment plan will not be accepted without payment of the set up fee and first installment.
What charges are eligible?
- Current term tuition charges
- Current term registration fees
- Current term housing charges, activity fees, and phone charges
- Current term meal plan charges
- Insurance fees
- International student fees
What charges are ineligible?
- Any past due charges
- Parking fines
- Any fines or damage charges
- Graduation fees and transcript fees
- Any miscellaneous charges (for example, testing fees, inoculation fees, etc.)
Electronic bills (e-bills) will be sent to your UALR email address on the first business day of each month. It is the student’s responsibility to read email sent to this address. Failure to do so will not result in the waiving of late fees.
If your account balance changes due to changes in financial aid, enrollment, housing, or any other deferrable amount, it is your responsibility to notify the Cashier’s Office and adjust your payment amount.