UA Little Rock offers several payment options:
- Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office in the Student Services Center Lobby.
- Mail a check to the Cashiers’ Office.
- Pay online with a credit card by logging into BOSS.
- Pay online with a checking account or savings account by logging into BOSS.
- International students can pay with funds from another country using the Pay with Foreign Currency process.
- Set up an Installment Payment Plan at the Cashier’s Office or online.
New Payment Plan Options Available
UA Little Rock is now offering two new convenient payment plans — a four-time installment payment plan and a seven-time installment payment plan. The four-time installment plan requires 25 percent down with the initial $50 enrollment fee and three additional installments of 25 percent.*
The seven-time installment payment plan requires 15 percent down with the initial $50 enrollment fee and five additional installments of 15 percent and one final installment of 10 percent.**
*Late fees for non-payment are $50 per month if the payment is not received by 5 p.m. on the payment due date.
**Late fees for non-payment are $25 bi-monthly if the payment is not received by 5 p.m. on the payment due date.