When is deferred payment offered?
Deferred payment is only offered in the Fall and Spring semesters. Summer semester charges are not eligible for deferred payment.
Who is eligible?
Currently enrolled students with a satisfactory payment history to UALR are eligible.
What charges are eligible?
- Current term tuition charges
- Current term registration fees
- Current term housing charges, activity fees, and phone charges
- Current term meal plan charges
- Insurance fees
- International student fees
What charges are ineligible?
- Any past due charges
- Parking fines
- Any fines or damage charges
- Graduation fees and transcript fees
- Any miscellaneous charges (for example, testing fees, inoculation fees, etc.)
Electronic bills (e-bills) will be sent to your UALR email address on the first business day of each month. It is the student’s responsibility to read email sent to this address. Failure to do so will not result in the waiving of late fees.
If your account balance changes due to changes in financial aid, enrollment, housing, or any other deferrable amount, it is your responsibility to notify the Cashier’s Office and adjust your payment amount.
You must sign up for a deferred payment plan at the Cashier’s Office by the payment due date. A $30 setup fee and the first payment of 25% are required when you sign up. Promissory notes received without payments will not be processed, which could result in additional late fees.