The mission of the Bursar’s Office at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is to efficiently enable and assist students and departments in meeting their financial obligations, with a focus on financial integrity and accountability. The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the management of key university financial resources and records, and acts as a central collection point for university receipts. In fulfilling our mission we promote and support:
- Customer Service: We strive to provide helpful, knowledgeable assistance to students, campus departments, and other constituents in a timely manner, and keep their interests in the forefront of our decision making.
- Diversity: We respect all members of the community, and strive to support the university’s commitment to improve diversity in order to create a supportive and inclusive climate for all.
- Employee Development: We value personal and professional development that leads to enhanced quality of life and a positive work experience.
- Integrity: We value high standards of ethical behavior. We demonstrate and expect responsibility and accountability.
- Continuous Improvement: We promote innovative uses of resources on behalf of our customers, and seek to encourage others to welcome change that results in positive outcomes and improvements.
- Quality: We value the consistent delivery of accurate timely information required by our customers and seek to be proactive in providing services.
- Collaboration: We promote the sharing of ideas, teamwork, and communication in support of operations and strategic priorities.
- Environmental Responsibility: We support the campus commitment to protecting the environment by making process improvements that reduce waste and energy consumption through the use of technology.