Got something fun planned for your Spring Break this year? Opting for a stay-cation? Either way- UPC wants to see your Spring Break Instagram pictures for our UPC Spring Break Photo Challenge! Here are the rules:
1. All current UALR Students are welcome to participate.
2. To participate, you have to follow UPC on both Twitter (@UALRUPC) and on Instagram (UALRUPC).
3. Each participant can only submit one photo, so make it appropriate and awesome and hashtag the photo #UPCSPRINGBREAKERS.
4. In your photo, you must include something UALR or UPC related. Example: T-shirt, headgear, or any gear with the UALR/UPC logo on it.
5. The winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 1 at the UPC event (Magician Steven Stone, 7pm, DSC B/C).
6. The 1st place winner will win a $100 Visa Gift Card and the 2nd place winner will win a $50 Visa Gift Card.
7. The photo contest begins on Friday, March 21 and all photos must be submitted by March 30 at 5:00p.m.
If you have questions about the UPC Spring Break Photo Challenge, send us a Tweet/PM on Twitter (@UALRUPC), send us an email (UALRUPC@gmail.com), or call the Office of Campus Life at 569.3308.