Going camping? Need equipment? This service gives you the opportunity to participate in outdoor activities without a big investment. We do have limited quantities of equipment, so plan ahead and reserve your equipment in advance of your outing!
Camping equipment is available for rental in the Equipment Services room (109D). Experienced staff members are available when picking up equipment and returning equipment. You can receive instructions on tent set-up, stove use, and much more.
- Rental equipment is available to UALR students, faculty, and staff with current DSC membership. A valid UALR ID is required.
- Reservations can be made in person up to one week in advance at the Equipment Service office.Â Any unreserved equipment is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Equipment must be properly cleaned, dried, and packed prior to its return. Users will be assessed a cleaning fee for equipment that is returned dirty.
- Fee will be assessed at the current retail price for repair or replacement of damaged or lost equipment.
- Individuals abusing equipment or not following procedures may be ineligible to rent equipment in the future.
- All participants are limited to renting two of each item per person.
For more information on camping and equipment, call 501.569.3232.