Personal training includes one-on-one sessions with a certified trainer. Your trainer will provide motivation and nutritional guidelines, as well as safe and effective exercises to help you meet your goals.
How to get started:
- You must be a member of the UALR Fitness Center and possess a valid UALR Student ID.
- Contact the Fit/Well office at 501.569.3228 to schedule an appointment.
- Complete and sign the Health History and Liability Waiver.
- A Personal Trainer will then contact you to schedule a time for a consultation.
- Once a package is purchased, the trainer will then complete your fitness assessments and develop a plan based on your goals and interests.
- Training sessions will begin at a time agreed upon by yourself and the trainer.
|Number of Sessions||1-hour Sessions||30-minute Sessions
Group rates are also available.