Here you can find all of the forms associated with Registered Student Organizations:

Advisor Agreement

  • This must be submitted when originating an organization, and any time an organization’s advisor changes.

Catering Waiver Request

  • This online form can be used to request a waiver to use food that is not Sodexo on campus.

Driver Authorization

  • Any student or advisor who will be driving other members of their organization must have a Driver Authorization Form on file with the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration. These forms only need to be filled out once.

Fundraising Application

  • Any fundraiser, on- or off-campus must be approved by the Student Experience Center through this form.

Non-Discrimination Agreement

  • All new organizations must agree to the UA Little Rock non-discrimination policy.

Off-Campus Event Form

  • This form should be completed for all events that take place in Little Rock, but outside of the UA Little Rock campus.

On-Campus Event Form

  • This form should be completed for all events taking place on the UA Little Rock campus. This form does not book rooms, you must do that through Astra.

Origination Form

  • All new organizations must submit an Origination Form upon their founding at UA Little Rock.

Receipt Form

  • Students seeking reimbursement from allocated funds should fill out this form and deliver it to the Student Experience Center with original receipts for purchase. Please note: prior permission is required to be eligible for reimbursement.

Registration Form

  • This form must be completed by every organization upon founding and again every academic year to maintain active status. A new Registration Form should be filled out with each officer change. 

Social Event Planning Form

  • This form must be submitted 10 days in advance of any dance, step show, or event with alcohol, along with a guest list of those attending the event.

Special Meeting Form

  • The Special Meeting Form must be submitted at least 5 days prior to any event off-campus where allocated funding is to be expended – whether via university p-card, purchase order, or reimbursement.

Student Trip Authorization

  • This form must be filled out for any and all trips made outside of Little Rock. It should be submitted 2-3 weeks in advance of the trip.