UALR Selection Criteria for Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
1. Classification as an Undergraduate (Junior, Senior), or Graduate/Law student currently enrolled at UALR.
a. Undergraduates must have completed 60 semester credit hours before the current semester. Undergraduates must be currently enrolled in 6 credit hours, unless fewer than 6 are required to graduate.
b. Undergraduates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
c. Undergraduates must have been in residence at UALR completing 6 credit hours per semester for at least three semesters prior to Fall 2014.
2. Graduate and Law students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher and must have completed 12 or more semester hours and be enrolled as degree seeking.
3. Nominations should include information regarding participation and leadership in extracurricular activities, service to UALR and the greater community, character, and citizenship.
1. Students, faculty and staff may nominate students using the nomination form for Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. Students may also nominate themselves.
2. Nomination forms are to be completed and returned to the UALR Office of Campus Life, DSC 216 on or before 5:00 p.m. Friday, November 21, 2014.
3. A committee will review the nominations and forward their recommendations to Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
If more information is needed, please call 501.569.3308.