Dickinson Hall, Room 323, (501) 569-3113, (501) 569-8694 (fax), Website
Ann Bain, Professor
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs and Health Professions
Interim Associate Dean for Graduate Programs and Education:
|The College of Education and Health Professions brings together several of UALR’s most well established and successful professional programs that are each individually accredited:
By emphasizing multidisciplinary collaboration and sharing departmental strengths, the college is poised to become a 21st century leader in opening doors to high-demand careers for graduates of all ages. Enthusiasm and support for the reorganization prevail throughout its departments and across the campus.
The college offers bachelor’s degrees, associate of science (AS) degrees in American Sign Language Studies and nursing, and at the graduate level the college offers various master’s, education specialist, and doctorate degrees. The college is also home to a number of centers and public service units including: MidSouth; the Center for Applied Studies in Education; the Jodie Mahony Center for Gifted Education; the Center for Literacy; and the EAST Lab Initiative.The CEHP Student Success Center (SSC) is an integral part of student support in the college. SSC staff are available to assist prospective and current students with any aspect of their education within CEHP programs. Located on the third floor of Dickinson Hall, students interested in declaring a major within the college can receive assistance with admission to the academic college, academic advising, and career services.
School of Education:
Programs in Educational Leadership
- Upper-level courses offered, no undergraduate degree programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Education in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education in Middle Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Associate of Science in American Sign Language
- Bachelor of Arts in Interpretation: ASL/English
- Bachelor of Science in Health,Education & Promotion
- Bachelor of Science in K-12 Health & Physical Education with minor in Secondary Education
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Social Work
Graduate Degree Programs
School of Education
- Programs in Educational Leadership
Upper-level courses offered. For more information about graduate degree offerings at UALR contact the Graduate School at (501) 569-3206 or visit the UALR Graduate School website.