Students can now email letters to their sponsors?!
Simply follow these instructions to email your correspondence:
- Download the letter template to your computer’s desktop.
- Open the PDF file. If file cannot open, download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
- Fill out the greeting line.
- Write letter.
- After writing the letter, select the closing of your choice and type your FIRST NAME ONLY.
- Proofread the letter. Make sure words are spelled correctly, punctuation is correct, and that you have not used any text shorthand or lingo.
- Save file as PDF to your Desktop.
- Name the file your first name + last name (Example: Sally Matthews)
- Open your email account or your parent’s email account. (If you or your parents do not have an email account, you can get a free email account at either Yahoo.com, Hotmail.com, or Google.com).
- Start new email message and attach PDF of completed letter.
- In the subject line, type your first name, last name, and date of birth (example: Sally Matthews June 2, 1990)
- In the message, type “E Letters”
- Type email@example.com as your Sender.
- Press send.