As a senior in UA Little Rock Children International, you are eligible for one of eight $1000 scholarships. Scholarships may cover tuition, application fees, books, or other fees for colleges or selected vocational schools.
- Be a senior enrolled in UA Little Rock CI AND interested in attending college/vocational training for the first-time in Fall 2018.
- Have 2.5 GPA or higher.
To apply, you must turn the following items in by FRIDAY, MARCH 30TH!
• Completed Application – Online Application
• 2 Completed Recommendation Forms- Recommendation Forms
At least 1 must be from a teacher
The 2nd may be from a member of your community or another teacher. This person cannot be related to you.
• Copy of official school transcript with 1st semester of 12th grade. Must show CUMULATIVE GPA. (Ask for this immediately, so that your school has time to get it to you)
• Copy of ACT, COMPASS, or SAT scores.
• Completed Essay: must be 2 double-spaced pages, typed, 12-pt. Times New Roman font.
(You’ll choose ONE of 2 available topics listed on the HOPE Scholarship Essay page)
Once all application materials are submitted and reviewed, selected applicants will receive a call by April 6, 2018 to schedule an interview with the Selection Committee.
Do you have QUESTIONS?
Contact Susanna Creed at UA Little Rock Children International by phone or email:
(501) 683-7663 or firstname.lastname@example.org