The focus of Children International’s Family Assistance Program helps families with food assistance and practical needs such as school supplies, clothing and shoes.
Lifeline Food Program
Lifeline Food Program assists families in emergency situations where food is needed. With food prices skyrocketing, Children International developed the Lifeline Food Program as a safety net for families in times of crisis. For families who are struggling, the Lifeline Food Program can provide immediate assistance.
For more information, contact us. UALR Children International 2510 Fair Park Little Rock, AR 72204 501-663-5541 email@example.com
All students enrolled in our program receive the following five gifts each year:
- School supplies during school registration and the CI Back to School Jamboree
- Shoe Carnival gift card during the student’s birth month
- Winter jacket (Elementary) or Khol’s gift card (Middle and High School) during our December holiday distribution
- Scholastic books (Elementary and Middle School) or an educational item (High School) during our spring distribution from March-April
- Grocery store gift card during parent-teacher conference days in October
Occasionally, sponsors send additional gifts to children and families, such as clothing, books or toys. Our staff works with parents and school staff to identify needs and deliver the gifts directly to a child, or parents are asked to drop by the UALR Children International office.