A huge part of our Reach 13,000 Food Drive is our Kickball Tournament. Campus-wide, UA Little Rock students, staff, and faculty compete to win bragging rights and their team’s name displayed on our winning trophy bracket. Meet new people and have a great time! Join us for fun, laughter and helping a great cause by making a team today!
- Reach 13,000 Kickball Tournament will be held Saturday, August 19th, 2017 at the Coleman Sports and Recreation Complex.
- We will start collecting non-perishable food items or money at 3:00 p.m.
- All captains will meet at 4:00 behind the registration tent to go over rules.
- First game will start at 4:15 p.m.
- The cost to register a team is $100 or 60 non-perishable food items. (No checks will be accepted)
- Amounts are due prior to your first game
- If there is a change to the Roster please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your team must be registered by Wednesday, August 16th at midnight. No exceptions.
- Teams must have at least one player on the roster associated with UA Little Rock.
- If the Team Captain plans to play, he/she needs to be on the roster.
- Only players that are on the roster will be allowed to play on the field.
- The Team Captain will need to provide a kicking line up at the start of each game
-Failure to follow this order will result in an automatic penalty. The penalty will be that you start the first inning with 2 outs.
- Teams consist of 9-12 players
- Teams must be co-ed. All teams must have 3 girls and 3 boys
- Games last for 20 minutes
- Full game rules and regulations will be emailed when team is registered.