- Professional staff members have the opportunity to gain supervisory experience.
- Employers can contribute to a student’s college education.
- The cost of training is significantly reduced if the student is hired for a full-time position.
- Students can devote a semester to accomplishing a one-time project as needed.
- Students can bring in new knowledge and valuable ideas.
- Co-op is a cost effective HR tool for recruiting and hiring.
- Employers partner with colleges and universities and create positive interactions within the community.
- Employers have ample time to screen students for permanent employment opportunities.
- Employers hire students with specific and special skill sets.
- Employers can hire motivated and enthusiastic new employees!
For more information, please download the following documents: