Cooperative Education Internship & Career Services partners with employers to provide meaningful work-integrated learning opportunities for qualified students.
- Employers have access to a year-round supply of well-trained and highly motivated students.
- Employers can hire students who will contribute their specific knowledge to a special project.
- Employers can participate in cost-effective recruiting.
- Employers are able to evaluate potential full-time hires without a long-term commitment.
- Employers can contribute to a student’s college education.
Steps to Hiring an Intern
- Prepare a Job Description – pay range and academic relevancy are required.
- Submit Job description – send to Michelle Goza, job development specialist. Complete the online form, e-mail to Michelle at email@example.com, or fax to (501)569-3588.
For more information on hiring an intern, call (501)569-3584 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.