The College of Business serves as a catalyst to advance education and economic development in the state of Arkansas.
The mission of the College of Business is to prepare students to succeed as business professionals in a global economy and to contribute to the growth and viability of the region we serve.
The mission is supported by:
- An application-oriented, high quality curriculum;
- Â Applied and pedagogical research;
- Â A range of outreach services to the external community.
- Respect for our diverse students, colleagues and communities
- Integrity in our professional conduct
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Accountability for our actions and results.
Code of Ethics
To accomplish our mission, all members of the UALR College of Business-students, faculty and staff-shall:
- Perform our work integrity and honesty,
- Treat each other with courtesy,
- Strive continuously to improve our knowledge and skills, and
- Take responsibility for our professional actions and results.