The College of Business serves as a catalyst to advance education and economic development in the state of Arkansas.
The College of Business provides quality business education, delivered by research engaged faculty in partnership with the business community, to prepare students for professional careers and enhance regional economic development.
- Respect for our diverse students, colleagues and communities
- Integrity in our professional conduct
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Accountability for our actions and results.
Code of Ethics
To accomplish our mission, all members of the UALR College of Business – students, faculty and staff – shall:
- Perform our work with integrity and honesty,
- Treat each other with courtesy,
- Strive continuously to improve our knowledge and skills, and
- Take responsibility for our professional actions and results.
- Provide students with core business competency, discipline based knowledge, demonstrable, practical skills to enable/improve their professional careers.
- Involve students in experiential and application based learning through partnerships with the business community and external constituents.
- Support students’ professional development opportunities through investment in Career and Student Services and engagement with external partners.
- Engage in applied, teaching and learning, and discovery scholarship.
- Participate in and provide expertise to the external community and business profession.
- Continuously improve through assurance of learning and response to the educational needs of our region.
- Advance professional development opportunities for faculty and staff.