Mock interviews are designed for students to strengthen and test their interviewing skills by placing them in a “mock” interview setting.
- This is a 30-minute practice interview session with an employer of your choice.
- Receive positive feedback from local employers on how to improve your interviewing skills.
- Learn the “good” and “bad” parts of how you interview.
- Meet employers from the community.
Past participants include:
- State Farm Insurance
- Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Northwestern Mutual
- Arvest Bank
- FIS Global
- St. Vincent