All resume and interview workshops will be held in the Reynolds College of Business building.
Resume Workshop dates for the Spring Semester is: Tuesday,Â January 29th, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Room 103.
- This is a 45-minute presentation on what you “do” and “don’t” put on a resume.
- Learn skills needed in the 21st century and how to highlight those skills on your resume.
- Ensure that your resume is marketing yourself and catching the employer’s eye.
Interview workshops for the Spring Semester is: Wednesday, February 13, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Room 103.
- This is a 45-minute presentation on proper interviewing techniques.
- Learn employer needs, proper dress attire, and interviewing etiquette.
- Ensure that you understand the proper steps needed to “ace” your interview and receive the job offer.
For more information about these events, please contact the Center for Student and Career Services .
If you have a resume that needs to be critiqued or if you need assistance in creating a resume the Center for Student and Career Services.