Academic Advising

If you would like to make an advising appointment, call the Center for Student and Career Services at 501.371.8009 to schedule an appointment. You can also find the Center for Student and Career Services in the Donald W. Reynolds Center for Business and Economic Development, Suite 109C.

The Center for Student and Career Services seeks to provide academic advising to all College of Business undergraduates with the goal of promoting student learning and development. By combining theory with practice, the center helps students develop a balanced portfolio of academic, career readiness and leadership skills to place them on the path to professional success. Academic advising provides information on degree requirements for all majors within the College of Business, help with transfer course evaluations, admissions, as well as resources for declaring a major to graduation.

Academic advising within the College of Business is by appointment only and you must present your photo ID to check-in. Walk-in appointments are not available. Please call us or stop by the Center for Student and Career Services to schedule an appointment. All students must meet with an adviser prior to registration.

Find your adviser based upon either your major or last name as follows:

Jennifer Grant | Adviser for the following majors: Management (All) including all General Management, Human Resources Management, and Entrepreneurship & Small Business.

Make an appointment with Jennifer


Louis Scivally | Adviser for the following majors: Accounting (All), Business Information Systems (All), Economics (All), Finance (All), International Business (All), and Marketing (All).

Make an appointment with Louis

View our Advising Syllabus to learn more about us.

Post-baccalaureate Advisement

For non-degree seeking post-baccalaureate program advisement please contact Dr. John Hall to make an appointment. Email Dr. Hall at

All post-baccalaureate accounting students should contact Dr. Jeffrey Hamm to make an appointment. Email Dr. Hamm at

For all other degree seeking post-baccalaureate students, please contact the adviser listed above which handles your specific program.