The Speed Mixer is a way for students in the College of Business to find out about open positions and meet major local employers and companies that are hiring. There are 2 different Speed Mixers during the Fall 2015 semester. One will focus on sales careers and the other will focus on all types of careers for College of Business students. The Sales Speed Mixer (for Marketing and Finance students) will take place on Wednesday, October 28 at 8:30 a.m. in the Reynolds Business Building Atrium and the Speed Mixer for all business careers will be held on Thursday, November 12 at 8:30 a.m. in the Reynolds Building Atrium.
- A 2-hour networking event for students and employers.
- A great way for students to find out about open positions and meet local employers and companies that are hiring.
- This is the UALR College of Business version of a career fair based on the concept of speed dating.
- On average, 40 employers and 70 students participate each semester.
- 65% of students who participate land an internship, part-time, or full-time position.
Past employer participants include:
- Arvest Bank
- Cardinal Health
- Centennial Bank
- Clinton School for Public Service
- City of Little Rock
- Federated Insurance
- FIS Global
- Goodwill Industries
- Hilti Co.
- Northwestern Mutual
- St. Vincent Health
- State Farm Insurance
- Verizon Wireless
* Employers can learn more about this event and signing up by contacting the Center for Student and Career Services at 501.371.8009, or at email@example.com.
* Free food and drinks and a chance to win door prizes!