The Center for Student and Career Services hosts a Lecture with the Leaders each spring including:
- An hour presentation from business leaders on what it takes to become career-ready and successful.
- Listen to executives as they share their experience and give words of advice on becoming successful.
- Light pastries, coffee, and juice will be served.
Past participants include:
- Susan Blair – Executive Vice President of Bank of the Ozarks
- John Brandenberger, Store Manager, Park Plaza Dillard’s
- Nick Brown – President and CEO of Southwest Power Pool
- Joanna Bunten – Advertising and Marketing Director for Arkansas Scholarship Lottery
- Mary Busby, Senior Vice President, Stephen’s Insurance, LLC
- Jay Chesshir – President and CEO of Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Richard Crane, Former Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer at Windstream
- Ed Drilling – President of AT&T Arkansas
- John Fowler – President of Summit Bank
- John Hamilton, Insurance Representative, New York Life Insurance, Co.
- French Hill – Chairman and CEO of Delta Trust Banking Corp.
- Brian Itzkowitz – President and CEO of Goodwill Arkansas
- Hank Kelly, Jr. – President and CEO of Flake & Kelley Commercial Management
- Aaron Lubin – President of Executive Recruiters Agency
- Jennifer Peper – President of Aristotle Interactive
- Robert Richardson – Director of Sales for Fox 16/CW Arkansas
- Michael Shelley – State President of US Bank
- Scott Teague – US Bank Regional Commercial Banking Manager
- Ty Warren – Bank President at Bancorp South
- Brent Whittington – COO of Windstream Corp.
- Peter Yuan – President of IberiaBank – Arkansas Region
For more information on this event, please call 501.371.8009. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.