Mock interview Workshops are designed for students to strengthen and test their interviewing skills by placing them in a “mock” interview setting. For the Fall 2016 semester, you can join us for our Mock Interview Workshops on September 27th from 1:40 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. in RBUS 229 or on September 30th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in RBUS 229.
- This is a practice interview session.
- Receive positive feedback from local employers on how to improve your interviewing skills.
- Learn the “good” and “bad” parts of how you interview.
- Meet employers from the community.
Past participants include:
- State Farm Insurance
- Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Northwestern Mutual
- Arvest Bank
- FIS Global
- St. Vincent