Mock interview Workshops are designed for students to strengthen and test their interviewing skills by placing them in a “mock” interview setting. For the Spring 2017 semester, you can join us for our Mock Interview Workshops on February 9th at 4pm in RBUS 109B and February 10th at 10am in RBUS 109B.
- This is a practice interview session.
- Receive positive feedback from local employers on how to improve your interviewing skills.
- Learn the “good” and “bad” parts of how you interview.
- Meet employers from the community.
Past participants include:
- State Farm Insurance
- Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Northwestern Mutual
- Arvest Bank
- FIS Global
- St. Vincent