Are you needing help creating or updating your resume?
- This is a 2 hour presentation on what you “do” and “don’t” put on a resume.
- Learn skills needed in the 21st century and how to highlight those skills on your resume.
- Ensure that your resume is marketing yourself and catching the employer’s eye.
The Spring 2018 Resume Workshops will be held on the following dates:
- January 23rd at 4pm in RBUS 107
- January 26th at 10am in RBUS 107
- February 23rd at 10am in RBUS 107
The Spring 2018 Mock Interview Workshops will be held on the following dates:
- February 8th at 4 pm in RBUS 109B
- February 16th at 10 am in RBUS 109B
The Dress to Get the Job Workshops will be held on the following dates:
- February 27th at 4:30 in RBUS 109B
- February 28th at 1:45 p.m. in RBUS 109B
The Speed Mixer Event will be held on:
- March 14th at 8:00 a.m in the Atrium
For more information about these events, please contact Shannon Gwinn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a resume that needs to be critiqued or if you need assistance in creating a resume, the Center for Student and Career Services is here to assist you.