Are you needing help creating or updating your resume?
- This is a 2 hour presentation on what you “do” and “don’t” put on a resume.
- Learn skills needed in the 21st century and how to highlight those skills on your resume.
- Ensure that your resume is marketing yourself and catching the employer’s eye.
The Spring 2017 Resume Workshops will be held on the following dates:
- January 24th at 4pm in RBUS 107
- January 27th at 10am in RBUS 107
- February 24th at 10am in RBUS 107
For more information about these events, please contact Shannon Gwinn at email@example.com.
If you have a resume that needs to be critiqued or if you need assistance in creating a resume, the Center for Student and Career Services is here to assist you.