- 2.0 GPA required in major
- 2.0 GPA required in minor (Pre-Business and Professional Business Blocks)
- 2.0 GPA overall
- 45 hours of upper-level course work
- 30 hours in residence at UALR, 124 hours total
- Final 30 hours including 9 hours in the major must be taken at UALR
- Half of business requirements must be taken at UALR
- Half of major must be taken at UALR
- Accounting, Finance, Management, and MIS majors must make a “C” or better in all major courses
- Prerequisites must be completed before advancing to a course for which prerequisite is required. Please check the current UALR catalog for course prerequisites.
- Upper level courses taken at non-AACSB accredited schools must be validated. See department chair in which course is required at UALR
- Double majors should attempt to complete both majors in the same semester. However, if one major is completed but not the other and a degree is awarded, the student may complete the second degree within 12 months of the first if they have no more than 7 hours remaining in the second major at the time the first degree is awarded. The student must notify Records/Registration that they intend to complete the second major in the allotted time frame
*Please contact your major department if you have questions about or corrections to your degree plan
*You are expected to comply with prerequisites and be familiar with all requirements specified in the catalog
*It is also your responsibility to update your degree plan and keep it current. You are expected to maintain a conscientious level of communication with your advisor
*If you are in need of approval for substitute transfer courses not counted on your degree plan, please contact the appropriate department:
- For University General core course substitutions, contact the Office of Transfer Student Services at 501.682.1183.
- For course substitutions within a major declaration, contact the respective major department.
- For any College of Business minor course substitutions/questions, please contact Lynette Brown at 501.569.8845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For course substitutions for any of the minors offered at UALR, contact the respective minor department.
*Transfer courses must be posted on your UALR record before you can be given credit for them. You must request that a transcript be sent from the school where the courses were taken to UALR Records/Registration. Graduation may be delayed if transfer work is not posted. You may check your record on BOSS to determine if you’ve been given credit for any transfer work. Transfer grades do not count toward your UALR GPA and are not calculated into it.
For more information or any questions regarding graduation check-out, contact Lynette Brown at 501.569.8845 or email@example.com