The Center for Student and Career Services is excited to announce the successful launch of the UALR Business Buzz. The software we use was created by Symplicity. Built from the ground up by career services professionals, our career services manager enhances how information is shared and processed both within the university and between their students and employers.
Features for students and alumni include:
- Reviewing job postings
- Requesting/scheduling counseling appointments
- Electronically applying for jobs
- Receiving professional resume assistance
- Electronically signing up for all of our Professional Edge Series events
To register, please direct your browser to: business-ualr-csm.symplicity.com/students/
From here, click on the “Register” button on the right. Fill out the information sheet and submit it for account approval.
Features for employers include:
- Reviewing student/alumni resumes
- Quick and easy job posting
- Connecting with other area employers, students, and alumni
- The option to promote your company using an extensive company profile feature
- Electronically signing up for our Professional Edge Series events
- Direct your browser to business-ualr-csm.symplicity.com/employers/ and click on the “register” button on the right